9100 Series-2.65" Screw Top-14" Travel-4 Check Valve BypassExtended 38.87" Collapsed 24.73"
9100 Series - External
Developed for the professional off-road racer, the Bilstein 9100 Series
is truly state-of-the-art. The External Bypass shocks offer position
sensitive adjustability. Damping adjustments for rebound and
compression can be made externally, via High Flow Metering Check
Valves. Simply turn the adjuster screw clockwise to increase damping
force and counterclockwise to decrease damping force.
The product benefits at a
* Monotube gas pressure construction
* Designed to combine the function of
damper and spring
* 2.65 or 2" (OD) Body
* Hose length andFittings Options:
Straight, 90 degree, 45 degree
* Bypass Tube Options: Standard or
Custom Designed Bypass tubes (OD), 5/8" or 7/16" Bypass tubes (OD)
* Reservoir Options: Top Mount, Bottom
Mount, Bottom Mount "Piggy Back"
* Completely owner rebuildable
* External Bypass dampers require an
external spring source such as a coilover, leaf spring, torsion bar, or
auxiliary coil. These
will not support a vehicle.