King - 2.5" Prerunner Series Shocks w/Reservoir
King Shock 2 ½" diameter shock is the most widely used shock for just about all applications.
· Billet 6061 T-6 machined aluminum parts
· Fully threaded seamless steel cylinder O.D. for coil overs
· Large 7/8" diameter shaft - hard chrome plated for strength
· honed and polished bores
· 5/8" teflon lined spherical bearings
· Aeroquip -10 high temperature blue hose (Braided on request)
· external reservoir for easy mounting
· Heat treated stainless steel alloy valving designed for extreme temperatures
· Self adjusting valving/washer system on piston
· Custom valved for each specific application
· Completely rebuildable and revalvable
King Shock 2 ½" shocks ran the Australian safari and performed flawlessly for 13 days and 7,000 off-road racing miles.
|Copyright 2004-2017 by The Randolph Corporation. All rights reserved.|