King - 2" Coil Over Prerunner Series Shocks
King Shocks 2" diameter shocks are designed primarily for today's long travel sand rails and lighter weight vehicles.
· Billet 6061 T-6 machined aluminum parts
· Fully threaded seamless steel cylinder O.D. for coil overs
· Billet top spring preload adjuster nut to raise or lower ride height
· Cylinder O.D. secondary coil spring nuts for bottom spring kick in
· Large 7/8" diameter shaft - hard chrome plated for strength
· honed and polished bores
· 1/2" teflon lined spherical bearings
· Heat treated stainless steel alloy valving designed for extreme temperatures
· Custom valved for each application
· Completely rebuildable and revalvable
Curt Leduc ran 2" coil over shocks at Paris to Dakar without difficulty. Immediately following ran the Nevada 2000 without touching his King Shocks. Reliability, confidence and integrity is what makes King Shocks perform the distance.
|Copyright 2004-2017 by The Randolph Corporation. All rights reserved.|