5100 Preload Adjustable Series-Toyota Tundra -Year 99-06-Front
5100 Series - Ride Height
Zinc-plated shocks that install like factory replacement shocks and are
designed to correct the factory rake. The OEM spring seat is
repositioned to provide more preload to the factory spring. The result
is a level front to rear ride height.
The product benefits at a
* Monotube gas pressure construction
* Extremely affordable
* Snap ring grooves on shock body
provide up to 2.75" of front end lift (depending on application)
* More practical than strut extension or
spring pre-load spacer kits
* Offers increased wheel travel while
accommodating a 33" tire.
* Application specific design available
for many popular light trucks and SUVs.
|Copyright 2004-2017 by The Randolph Corporation. All rights reserved.|